UPM (Unione Pubblicitari Modenesi) was born in Modena on October 14th 1940 in a farmhouse transformed into a laboratory for the production of signs, posters, billboards, the first forms of visual communication in use at the time. Today the UPM Italy Group is a solid industrial company, leader in Italy in the production of signs, and affirmed General Contractor for the realization of outlets, dealerships, offices and bank counters, through the “turnkey” formula.
UPM Italy Group has consolidated its presence throughout the Italian territory and started an internationalization process with the opening of the UPM France branch.
UPM also acquired Stefra, a prestigious carpentry workshop, with the aim of internalizing the production of tailor-made furnishings, supplying an entirely “make in Italy” product.
UPM pioneers road signboards as a form of communication. The production of the first luminous signs begins.
UPM becomes a solid manufacturing company both locally and regionally.
In 1970 “Gualdi Insegne Luminose” is founded.
UPM bought high tech machines for the production of signs and adopted for the first time digital technologies.
UPM and Neon Gualdi merge and create UPM Immagine Pubblicitaria srl.
A new line of business has created: UPM General Contractor joins the well-established UPM Visual Solutions and widens UPM’s offer on the market. UPM MODENA spa is now a group.
The group becomes UPM ITALY, beginning the internationalization process. The company proceeds to a capital increase in order to create UPM France.
The Group acquires STEFRA, the prestigious carpentry workshop, specialized in the production of customized furnishings for business and private.
In 2015 the group became UPM ITALY, starting its internationalization process leading to the founding of UPM FRANCE with a subsidiary in Paris.
tel. +39 059 346699
fax. +39 059 346691
WHERE ARE WE:
Via Bottego, 50 – 41126 Modena